Acoustic Wall Panels
High density glass wool panels provide an excellent substrate for sound energy absorbing panels capable of absorbing up to 95% of the sound that reaches them.
The support profiles are made from galvanised steel or aluminium for strength and durability.
Standard panel size is 2700x1200mm
- Absorb up to 95% of the sound that reach them.
- White finish as standard but colours available for quantity.
- 40mm thick panel.
- Cost effective.
- “A class” sound absorption*
- Reduces sound pressure
- Helps eliminate the echo caused by sound bouncing back from hard wall surfaces
- Easy to install
- Used in conjunction with each other they can reduce room modes
*In accordance with international standard EN ISO 11654
All sound attenuation is affected by the environment in which our acoustic baffles are used