Acoustic ceiling systems usually play a major role in controlling noise within large open plan areas.
The pure area of the ceiling makes it a product to focus on when looking to reduce reverberation.
The key is to reduce sound reflection and our S4 acoustic ceilings are engineered to provide a high degree of sound absorption.
A good acoustic ceiling will help reduce the amount of reflected noise within an office environment
- Superior sound absorption.
- Attractive finish options.
- High absorption coefficient.
- Up to 85% sound absorption*.
- Sound absorption Class A**
- Tile size 600×600, 1200×600 or 1200x1200mm
*Test results according to EN ISO 354
** Classification according to EN ISO 11654
All sound attenuation is affected by the environment in which our acoustic products are used